This month I aim to do numbers: 9, 24 and 26.
Half of numbers: 13, 15, and 16.
And carry on with 18 and 30.
1. Fit into my favourite summer top. - Nope, still the bust letting me down.
2. Sew myself at least one DRESS. - Not yet, still in the planing stages.
3. Knit myself a cardigan I love. - Still far too warm for knitting.
4. Make Abraham a hoodie. - I hear there's a birthday in April...
5. Start sewing to sell again. - Might have changed my mind about this one.
6. List GIANT pile of thing on Trademe. - Everything still ready and waiting for me to start.
7. Print the majority of our photos. - Still waiting for a sale.
9. Go to the movies. - Will go this month : )
10. Back up our photos on hardrive/ preserve fruit, make jam. - No. And no.
12. Get business cards. - Have had them designed. But not sure I'll need them if I don't start sewing!
13. Buy 2 pairs of decent shoes. - First pair was sold out so now still have two to go!
14. Take Aesop to the zoo. - July is the month for this! Waiting on an Auckland-dwelling baby niece or nephew to arrive!
15. Send (at least) 2 parcels to Amy. - Have sent one in Jan
16. Finish at least 2 duathlon type events. - March and April are all booked and ready to go.
17. Sort out entire garage. - Have made a start, but nowhere near finishing!
18. Finish yoyo quilt. - Chipping away at it.
19. Earn $1000 through sewing. - Haven't made a start on this one.
20. Have a bbq/dinner with over 10 people. - Nope. This might need to be a Winter event.
22. Save over $1000/ have an outdoor movie night - Have found a projector to use but haven't set a date.
23. pay off our laptop and
24. Sew 10 garments for the kids. - 3 down (ottos crawling pants and an ewok costume.. that counts right?), 7 to go.
25. Knit Aesop a jumper. - Again, too hot.
26. Make the mix cd to end all mix cds. - Nope. But I have begun the list.
27. Cover the cushions on the window seat. - Nope.
28. Get away for a night without the kids! - Will be the end of the year (read: end of breastfeeding) for this one.
29. Get mentioned in a magazine. - Nope. Looking very unlikely if I choose not to start sewing again!
30. Make most of the gifts we give (this year). - A bit of a continuous goal this one. But going really well.
The anti-pants plan is also going swimmingly. No slip-ups again this month.