Monday, March 1, 2010

List update February

Okay, so there's not a huge point doing a list update this month, were only two things to cross off! Perhaps this list was a tad too ambitious.. I need to pick up the pace!
This month I aim to do numbers: 9, 24 and 26.
Half of numbers: 13, 15, and 16.
And carry on with 18 and 30.

1. Fit into my favourite summer top. - Nope, still the bust letting me down. 
2. Sew myself at least one DRESS. - Not yet, still in the planing stages.
3. Knit myself a cardigan I love. - Still far too warm for knitting.
4. Make Abraham a hoodie. - I hear there's a birthday in April...
5. Start sewing to sell again. - Might have changed my mind about this one.
6. List GIANT pile of thing on Trademe. - Everything still ready and waiting for me to start.
7. Print the majority of our photos. - Still waiting for a sale.
8. Plant a vege garden.Done in februrary Yay!
9. Go to the movies. - Will go this month : )
10. Back up our photos on hardrive/ preserve fruit, make jam. - No. And no.
11. Start blogging again. 01/01
12. Get business cards. - Have had them designed. But not sure I'll need them if I don't start sewing!
13. Buy 2 pairs of decent shoes. - First pair was sold out so now still have two to go!
14. Take Aesop to the zoo. - July is the month for this! Waiting on an Auckland-dwelling baby niece or nephew to arrive!
15. Send (at least) 2 parcels to Amy. - Have sent one in Jan
16. Finish at least 2 duathlon type events. - March and April are all booked and ready to go.
17. Sort out entire garage. - Have made a start, but nowhere near finishing!
18. Finish yoyo quilt. - Chipping away at it.
19. Earn $1000 through sewing. - Haven't  made a start on this one.
20. Have a bbq/dinner with over 10 people. - Nope. This might need to be a Winter event.
21. See some live music. - Done Feb.
22. Save over $1000/ have an outdoor movie night - Have found a projector to use but haven't set a date.
23. pay off our laptop and buy a new camera. - Yet to pay off the laptop but did buy the camera 01/01
24. Sew 10 garments for the kids. - 3 down (ottos crawling pants and an ewok costume.. that counts right?), 7 to go.
25. Knit Aesop a jumper. - Again, too hot.
26. Make the mix cd to end all mix cds. - Nope. But I have begun the list.
27. Cover the cushions on the window seat. - Nope.
28. Get away for a night without the kids! - Will be the end of the year (read: end of breastfeeding) for this one.
29. Get mentioned in a magazine. - Nope. Looking very unlikely if I choose not to start sewing again!
30. Make most of the gifts we give (this year). - A bit of a continuous goal this one. But going really well.

The anti-pants plan is also going swimmingly. No slip-ups again this month.

2 comments:

  1. oh oh!!

    i would LOVE to go to the movies! can we see where the wild things are? or maybe alice in wonderland? or taika waititi's new one 'Boy'??

    please please please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true-I've never seen you in pants. Also-I'll go to the movies with you anytime xx

    ReplyDelete