Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ideas For Dads!



Ideas For Dads’ is a website for modern fathers. It is a resource for busy dads to make the most of their time with their children. Each episode features an easy, affordable and enjoyable idea for men to try with their children. Each week a new idea will be described, with easy-to-follow instructions, suggestions on expanding the ideas and discussion about this weeks activity.'


Soooo, my husband is not just good looking, kind, funny, and generally lovely - he is also a brilliant Dad.
My children adore the way he parents, and I do too. I love how different it is to my way of parenting, how it compliments my style so wonderfully.


Abraham is passionate about fathering. And he has decided to share his passion (and creativity) with the wider world. Yay!  I'm so excited about this, for you, and also for our family. These weekly posts will give us the perfect excuse to spend dedicated time doing activities with our boys (and Mollie will take part as she grows, of course) and will also, hopefully, inspire other families to do the same.



I'm hoping that you'll all head over and have a nosey - subscribe to the blog, and follow along for the journey. Tell the menfolk in your lives, share it on your FB page/put it in your school newsletter/shout it from the rooftops.
This project is only just starting out, but I have a feeling it is going to grow into a wonderful resource that has a great impact on the lives on many kids (and on their Dads/granddads/uncles etc, let's not kid ourselves that positive play and time together only benefits the children!)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Off to have a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - I LOVE it!! The cards in the jar idea is spot-on. Right, I'm about to share this on my FB page. Go you guys!!

    ReplyDelete