Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday.




This is what I wore today.
The perfect outfit for a drink and a walk around town with my dear friend Rachie.
My super talented friend has moved back to the bay and we spent a lovely morning catching up and chatting about all the exciting things we can do and share together now that she lives a bit closer. Don't get me wrong, I love my Whakatane friends to pieces, but I do dearly miss having a circle of crafty ladies around me. I was lucky enough to find an amazing stitch'n'bitch group in Nelson and meet some incredible people but, unfortunately, I haven't had the same luck here so having someone as inspiring as Rach near by will make a huge difference.

I also managed a spot of op shopping, a touch of sewing, and plenty of playing, feeding, and getting splashed.



Oh, and who could forget... being chased! Now that Otto is officially on the move nothing is safe! All of his time is spend trying to catch Porridge (the cat), trying to get whatever (incredibly small-pieced, highly choke-inducing) toy Aesop has, and attempting to eat absolutely everything that is left anywhere near him. Looks like we're going to need to be a little more careful from now on!





3 comments:

  1. Strangely, I know we both have the same size feet. Please can you tell me more about those beautiful shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly my lovely lady. you look so lovely. I think I will have to leave it to you, when we finally meet, to find me some dresses... you look stunning!

    love from amy :o)

    ReplyDelete