So this year, along with my regular, unrealistic attempts at weightloss and other normal resolutions (and one not so ordinary, but I'll post about that soon) I also decided to write a list of things I want to do/see/finish.
30 (20+10) things by 2011:
I intend to document my finishing/doing of these things on this here blog (along with other things, of course!) and I am hoping that my blog and my list become fast friends and sort of egg each other along. Goodness knows with my combination of nappy brain and distracting kiddies I will need some motivation!
My list is not quite as ambitious as knitting 10 shawls and 10 pairs of socks, but it should keep me busy for quite some time.
In case the scan wasn't very clear (and so that I can come back and cross things off, using this as a reference point!) these are my goals:
1. Fit into my favourite summer top.
2. Sew myself at least one DRESS.
3. Knit myself a cardigan I love.
4. Make Abraham a hoodie.
5. Start sewing to sell again.
6. List GIANT pile of thing on Trademe.
7. Print the majority of our photos.
10. Back up our photos on hardrive/ preserve fruit, make jam. (backing up photos wasn't going to make an interesting blog post! so technically I have 32 things to do.)
12. Get business cards.
13. Buy 2 pairs of decent shoes.
14. Take Aesop to the zoo.
15. Send (at least) 2 parcels to Amy.
16. Finish at least 2 duathlon type events.
17. Sort out entire garage.
18. Finish yoyo quilt.
19. Earn $1000 through sewing.
20. Have a bbq/dinner with over 10 people.
22. Save over $1000/ have an outdoor movie night (again with the blogging interestingness.)
23. pay off our laptop
24. Sew 10 garments for the kids.
25. Knit Aesop a jumper.
26. Make the mix cd to end all mix cds.
27. Cover the cushions on the window seat.
28. Get away for a night without the kids!
29. Get mentioned in a magazine.
30. Make most of the gifts we give (this year).
Let the fun begin!