Thursday, October 27, 2011

wishlisting.

Top Knotted felted beanie
$26.00
Hand Knitted Tab Front Top
$25.00
Merino baby vest
$20.00
Pretty 'Children at play' sundress!
$25.00
Wild Ones - Monster Hat
$30.00
























I've started dreaming of things for the new little one.
We have everything we really need, but a few more woollens certainly won't go astray with a mid/end of April bub. Just need to find some money now.
Luckily wishing is free....

(The wee hat/hood in the corner is obviously for the bigger small one, think Otto might need this, or something similar, for Christmas!)

3 comments:

  1. love that oscar and george stuff!!
    and thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that little singlet down the bottom is eithr on my wishlist or I considered it. My gran made me like 5 of those tab front jerseys but they are in 12 month size or I'd offer you one. But I have the pattern if you want a copy to make one in teeny baby size. It should work if you just use 4 ply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love pretendy internet shopping xx

    ReplyDelete