1. Fit into my favourite summer top. - Maybe Summer for this one. Being done with breastfeeding will help though.
3. Knit myself a cardigan I love. - Not feeling confident about this one. Just seems like such a huge long project.
6. List GIANT pile of thing on Trademe. - Have starting the photographing.
7. Print the majority of our photos. - have printed about 1/6th of them.. getting there!
10. Back up our photos on hardrive/
13. Buy 2 pairs of decent shoes. - No progress on this one.
14. Take Aesop to the zoo. - Next weekend! Yippeee!
18. Finish yoyo quilt. - Chipping away at it.
19. Earn $1000 through sewing. - $140 to go!
20. Have a bbq/dinner with over 10 people. - This one is in the planning stages.
25. Knit Aesop a jumper. - Have knit the body, arms still to go.
26. Make the mix cd to end all mix cds. - Nope. But I have begun the list.
27. Cover the cushions on the window seat. - Still waiting to buy a new couch so we can decide what colours they will need to be.
28. Get away for a night without the kids! - Now that breastfeeding is over and done with this is looking like it might happen sooner thatn I thought! Will let you know.
29. Get mentioned in a magazine. - Nope.
30. Make most of the gifts we give (this year). - A bit of a continuous goal this one. But going really well.
The no-pants mission is going slightly less awesome, have worn my jeans out of the house 3 times since my last list update. Whoops. Once it was pouring with rain, once when we went to the hotpools at night time and it was just easier, and once when it was freezing and somehow every pair of tights I owned was in the wash. Sometimes you just can't beat the 'easiness' of pants, especially in Winter.