In April I intended to do numbers: 4, 17, and 24.
Half of numbers: 6, 10, 15, 16
And carry on with 18, 23 and 30.
1. Fit into my favourite summer top. - Nope, no way.
3. Knit myself a cardigan I love. - Have chosen the pattern.
6. List GIANT pile of thing on Trademe. - Everything still ready and waiting for me to start.
7. Print the majority of our photos. - Still waiting for a sale.
10. Back up our photos on hardrive/
12. Get business cards. - Having them designed and getting quotes.
13. Buy 2 pairs of decent shoes. - No progress on this one.
14. Take Aesop to the zoo. - July is the month for this! Waiting on an Auckland-dwelling baby niece or nephew to arrive!
15. Send (at least) 2 parcels to Amy. - Have sent one in Jan and am amassing things for the second.
18. Finish yoyo quilt. - Chipping away at it.
19. Earn $1000 through sewing. - $194 down $806 to go. Not too bad for someone whohasn't been sewing til this week!
20. Have a bbq/dinner with over 10 people. - Nope. This might need to be a Winter event.
22. Save over $1000/ have an outdoor movie night - Have found a projector to use but haven't set a date.
23. pay off our laptop and
24. Sew 10 garments for the kids. - 7 down (ottos crawling pants, ewok costume and a hoodie for aesop, 3x pants for Otto and a vest for Aesop), 3 to go.
25. Knit Aesop a jumper. - Have knit the body, arms will be done post Craft2.0 in June.
26. Make the mix cd to end all mix cds. - Nope. But I have begun the list.
27. Cover the cushions on the window seat. - Nope. Our couch is dying so might need to rethink my fabric choices.
28. Get away for a night without the kids! - Will be the end of the year (read: end of breastfeeding) for this one.
29. Get mentioned in a magazine. - Nope.
30. Make most of the gifts we give (this year). - A bit of a continuous goal this one. But going really well.
No non-exercising wearing of pants this month.